Purchasing Organization Metrics Report
In the metrics report, you will evaluate key metrics related to purchasing.
Required Elements of the Metrics Report:
- Select at least five key metrics that will monitor the effectiveness of purchasing in an organization of your choice.
- Justify the selection by providing specific examples and evidence.
Required Formatting of the Metrics Report:
- The report should be double spaced, 12-point font, and two to three pages in length excluding the title page and reference page
- Title page
- Use headings to help organize the paper
- Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page. You are expected to paraphrase and not use quotes. Deductions will be taken when quotes are used and found to be unnecessary.