Write an essay in which you analyze and evaluate the development of a fiction story from the Part 1 readings. Poetry or nonfiction will not work for this assignment. The essay should contain an introduction, body, and conclusion, be 1-2 pages in length, typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font, size 12. Please save as a Word document and submit as an attachment to be graded.
- Explain which story you chose and briefly summarize the plot.
- Identify key choices the author made in writing the story. For example, consider where the story is set, how the action is ordered, or how the characters are introduced and developed.
- Analyze the impact of the author’s choices, discussing how these decisions affect both the story’s meaning and the reader’s experience.
- Organize your ideas so that each new idea builds on the one it follows to create a unified whole.
From these stories;
1. The Earth on Turtle’s Back
2. When Grizzlies Walked Upright
3. from The Navajo Origin Legend