Assess Organizational Readiness
Note: The assignments are a series of papers that are based on the same case, which is located in the Student Center of the course shell. The assignments are dependent upon one another.
Review the assigned case study and complete this assignment.
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
- Analyze how the Critical Success Factors (CSFs) apply to the facts of the case study. Provide examples to support your analysis.
- Determine the project benefits, organizational readiness, and risk culture of the company in the case study. Provide justification for your response.
- Develop at least three (3) project risk recommendations based on the analysis from criteria number 1 and 2 of this assignment.
- Identify the initial categories of risk (RBS Level 1 and 2) that you see as being present in the case study using the Example Risk Checklist (Figure A-2, Hillson & Simon text).
- Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the critical success factors (CSFs), project benefits, and organizational readiness and risk culture of the company.
- Apply the results of this analysis to the development of project risk recommendations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in project risk management
- Write clearly and concisely about project risk management using proper writing mechanics.