Think about the changes and conflicts which defined the 1920s through the early 1940s. Consider the social changes that occurred in the 1920s, and how those changes affected the group that you chose for your Final Project. Consider the changes that the United States went through from the Great Depression through World War II. Reflect on the causes of the Great Depression and the New Deal programs of the Roosevelt Administration. Identify the event represented in your primary source. Think about what your source tells you about the event, and what it does not tell you. Think about how that event relates to your group(women), and to the larger transformations going on.Based on information from your textbook and your analysis of the primary source you chose, answer the following:
- What primary source did you choose and what event does it focus on?
- Why was this event important, and how does it fit into the conflicts and changes of the 1920s?
- What does your primary source tell you about the event? And what does it not tell you?
- How does the event you chose relate to your Final Project topic?(my final project topic is women history from 1877 and present, i will speak about four specific events.Two of the events must be from before 1945 and two events must be from after 1945. I will assess how the events in relationship to the topic changed over time and explain how the changes occurred.)
- The 1920s were a time of much prosperity for some groups in American Society until the Depression. How was your chosen group impacted by the Great Depression?
- Provide an APA citation for your primary source. Here are some examples of APA citations.
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Your post should make reference to the required materials with in-text citations.