I need help with the following:
Consider the experiences you had throughout this course (and any other courses or experiences) with peer feedback on presentations, discussions, and your collaboration as preparation for your Effective Listening presentations.
Review Ch. 14 of Public Speaking and consider the information presented about working with groups and teams.
Write a 350- to 700-word reflection on group communication in which you answer the following questions:
- Was your experience collaborating with and receiving feedback from your Learning Team helpful? Explain.
- How can working with others help improve your presentation skills? How can it complicate things?
- Did you find collaborating with your Learning Team in preparation for your final presentation helpful? Why or why not?
- What are some guidelines to help groups work together when problem solving and presenting?
- How can you use the information you learned and the experience you have with working in groups to improve your presentation skills in the future?
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
1) Which of the four causes of poor listening do you consider the most important? Choose a specific case of poor listening in which you were involved. What went wrong? What could be done differently to improve listening skills?
2) How could the reflective-thinking method help you to reach a good decision when trying to persuade an audience? Think about an important decision you have made. Would the reflective-thinking method have led you to make a better decision? Why or why not?
3) How do you know if your speech has been effective?
EACH QUESTION MUST BE ANSWERED WITH 100 WORDS OR MORE