conduct an analysis of a recent article and provide your evaluation and outcome expectations in an articulate and informative paper that discusses:
- A minimum of three general economic principles related to the article
- Identification of three to five macroeconomic indices
- Definition and explanation of the indices, e.g., GDP, CPI, and other economic calculations
- Discussion about what the specific indices mean in relationship to the overall article and how they impact each other
- Appropriate evaluation, decisions, and forecasts that could be made from the information.
At least 4 pages in length