Try out recording your final presentation. First, create a few PowerPoint slides to be used for the presentation. Next, record a draft version using www.screencast-o-matic.com or another free program. Discuss your experience with usingwww.screencast-o-matic.com or other presentation recording programs. What has worked for you? What are you struggling with?
Reply to at least two peers providing support and recommendations.
Your initial posting should be at least 400 words in length. Please reply to at least two
classmates. Replies to classmates should be at least 200 words in length.
NOTE: Start working on your final PPT now as you will need to share this with your classmates for the final Module 8 Initial Discussion. Directions for the Signature Assignment are in Module 8.
Start by reading and following these instructions:
- Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
- Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
- Consider the course discussions so far and any insights gained from it.
- Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources if needed, use APA style as required, and check your spelling.
Implementation of New Systems
Recorded presentation between 7 and 12 minutes in length. The presentation should include a PowerPoint and oral presentation of the slides. There is no slide number requirement. Answer all questions thoroughly with the allotted time. Be sure to include a title slide, objective slide, content slides, reference slide in APA format. Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly citations to support your claims. This assignment uses a rubric for scoring. Please review it as part of your assignment preparation and again prior to submission to ensure you have addressed its criteria at the highest level. Save your assignment as an MP4 document (.mp4) or link.
You are a project manager assigned to implementing a new computer system in an organization:
- Why is it important to understand usability, configurability, and interoperability? Should these concepts outweigh the underlining cost of the new system? Which system do you recommend and why?
- During phase one, you are selecting a team. What characteristics are important to consider when selecting a team?
- During phase two the following principle was discussed, “lead with culture, determining where the resistance is,” and then, engage all levels of employees (Sipes, 2019, p. 161). What does this principle mean to you and how can you implement this principle?
- How will you handle physician and other key professionals’ resistance to change and using the new system?
- Discuss possible pitfalls during the implementation phase and how you can avoid them?
- Describe your personal experience with automation and new information systems.
Length: Recorded presentation between 7 and 12 minutes in length. The presentation should include a Power Point and oral presentation of the slides. There is no slide number requirement. Answer all questions thoroughly with the allotted time. Use www.screencast-o-matic.com or other software to record your presentation as an mp4.
Structure: Include a title slide, objective slide, content slides, reference slide in APA format.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claims.
Rubric: This assignment uses a rubric for scoring. Please review it as part of your assignment preparation and again prior to submission to ensure you have addressed its criteria at the highest level.
Format: Save your assignment as an MP4 document (.mp4) or link
File name: Name your saved file according to your first initial, last name, and the module number (for example, “RHall Module 1.mp4”)
Presentation: Use a presentation software (PowerPoint, Google Slides) to create a visual presentation. Then use screencast-o-matic or other screen recording program to record an mp4 presentation between 7 and 12 minutes in length. ***Please do not record as voice-over PowerPoint because this cannot be saved in mp4 format.*** If you submit your assignment as a powerpoint with voice over recording you will not receive credit for your assignment (or partial credit as you did not meet the full requirements of the assignment.)
So you can record the audio and type it up and send it to me and i will do the same. I know this assignment requires a lot