The peer review is a form of collaboration in which the input and suggestions of many individuals are considered in making a final decision.
Review Chapter 50 “How to Be a Constructive Peer Reviewer” from your online text, About Writing: A Guide, and the videos on collaboration in your Resource folder, and then address the following:
- What is your comfort level with collaboration and the peer review process?
- Have you enjoyed collaborating in the past? Why?
- Do you have examples of good and bad collaborating/peer review experiences?
- Explain how teamwork, collaboration, and peer review collaboration are different.
- Describe your goals for peer review collaboration in this course.
Your paper should be 1–2 pages. Adhere to APA Style formatting throughout.