This course has major assignments that will be due in Weeks 3 and 5. It will take more than a week’s effort to adequately complete them. Plan time to start the research and other work for those assignments earlier than the week in which they are due.
Because this is the Week 5 portion of the course project, it is considered a major assignment worth a substantial amount of points. As part of your review of the assignment instructions, review the expanded grading rubric available as a link at the bottom of the basic rubric below.
An important part of the OD process is assessing the effectiveness of interventions and learning from the OD process to create a continual learning cycle.
Using the organization you selected for your course project, prepare a report for the executive leadership team of that organization by addressing the following items:
- Summarize key details of the OD project so far in your work (this section should be no more than 1–2 paragraphs in your paper):
- What is the organization?
- What are the problems?
- What are the proposed solutions?
- Justify an evaluation plan to determine the effectiveness of your interventions:
- Who do you need to ask?
- How will you ask?
- What will you ask?
- What do you need to measure?
- How will you collect the necessary information and analyze it?
- What are the potential benefits to the organization of a learning cycle approach to OD?
- What are the potential challenges the organization might face by using a learning cycle approach?
- What change leadership model should they consider?
- How should they address resistance to change?
- What are your key takeaways?
- In what areas do you need further development?
- Present a 5- to 7-page Microsoft Word document and name your file SU_MBA6505_W5_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the W5 Assignment 2 Dropbox by Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Allied Universal security services for the hospital !!!!!!!!