- Each assignment is to be two to three (2-3) pages in length.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
Digital Technology Media Assignment 4 (Week 8)
Review the provided article:
- Can Social Networking Turn Disaffected Young Egyptians Into a Force for Democratic Change? :located http://search.proquest.com.libdatab.strayer.edu/news/docview/215460424/fulltext/F0B35EC0DD6748D4PQ/15?accountid=30530
- Summarize the important points of the article.
- Using critical thinking, address three (3) points made in the video and offer your reflective thoughts on these points.
- Note: This may include whether you agree/disagree, if you believe it is a good idea or not, possible consequences of the point you are addressing, etc.
- Address the future implications of the main points made in the article.
Affordable Paper provides reference papers and assignment help through the services and students are suggested to use them as guide papers only in order to avoid any sort of law violation of the university or education sector.
What we do
For any questions, feedback, or comments, we have an ethical customer support team that is always waiting on the line for your inquiries.
Send us an E-mail: email@example.com
Call us:+1(508) 504-5634