Disney® case study: “The Happiest Brand on Earth, marketing homework help
this Assignment, you will read a case study and do some research before responding to some questions concerning competitive advantage in a business memo format.
Assignment: Read the Disney® case study: “The Happiest Brand on Earth”
In this Assignment, you will engage in the development of the following professional competencies:
Obtain and Process Information
These competencies also are critical to your success in most jobs. By knowing how to obtain and process information, you do not have to know everything, but you need to know where to find the most reliable information and then be able to process it — analyze and summarize the pertinent information for the task at hand, and then be able to communicate it in writing. These competencies are critical to your educational and professional success. In this Assignment, you will have the opportunity to practice obtaining vital marketing information and then summarizing it.
In this Assignment you will be doing some research on the Disney Company as the new marketing associate.
You are a new marketing associate working for a growing Hollywood movie production company named Movie Insights, Inc. Your marketing manager is working on a quarterly update to the marketing plan for the company. The marketing manager assigns you the task of researching the success of the Disney Company under the direction of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Bob Iger during the years 2006–2012. You have 7 days to conduct your research and report your findings.
Directions for completing this assignment:
Before beginning this Assignment, make sure to review the Learning Activities pertaining to the target market and marketing mix which will help you to be more successful in completing this Assignment.
Write a 2-page, business memo answering the following questions. For assistance with your Assignment, please use your textbook and library research resources. The directions for you to execute this task are as follows:
1. Read “Disney®: The Happiest Place on Earth” case study: case study attached
2. Learn how to write a Business Memo by downloading the short explanation on the document icon and looking at the business memo example in doc sharing below.
3. Use APA style referencing to avoid plagiarism. Include in-text citations and a References page. Use a minimum of two References resources, including your textbook.
4. Select a Disney franchise mentioned in the case study.
5. In your business memo, summarize the following marketing strategy components of your selected Disney franchise by addressing the following items:
Checklist: Summarize the marketing strategy for one of Disney’s franchises mentioned in the case study during the years 2006–2012. Describe the target marketing strategy used. Describe the components of the marketing mix