For this critical task, you will write a 2-3 page paper. Complete the following steps:
- Conduct research on the web for an editorial argument from a credible news source. The article should be clearly listed as an “editorial.” For example, you may choose an article from the Bloomberg editorials or Los Angeles Times editorials.
- Write a 2-3 page paper that includes:
- A reference or link to the editorial website
- Your premises and the conclusion to the argument, using either diagramming or the P1, P2… C structure given in the module exercises
- An evaluation of the argument for its overall strength: Consider such criteria as clarity, credibility, relevance, completeness, and soundness. Based on this evaluation, do you think the argument presented is a good one? Briefly explain why or why not
For additional details, please refer to the Critical Task Guidelines and Rubrics document in the Assignment Guidelines and Rubrics folder.