Q1: (one page)
The retail store has hired you to assist in resolving the recent networking problems that have been occurring. The new owner needs you to address the issues so that his company can accomplish its mission and goals. He thinks that the network needs to expand (or at least be fixed), but at this point, he has no idea what the current network has or what it needs. The owner needs you to assess the current network, come up with some conclusions about next steps, and report the results to him. He wants to make sure that you have a good understanding of his goals and objectives as well as the presenting problems.
Take a case study of the retail organisation in the real world and describe the following
Introduction of the case study
- Describe the general business environment for the case study organization.
- Include a network goals and objectives statement.
- Include a narrative that provides an assessment about the general current state of the network architecture.
- Include a narrative that details your conclusions about the extent to which the current network supports the stated business goals and objectives.
- Include a narrative that articulates each of the networking problems that the owner has presented.
- Provide an analysis as to how this part of the project fulfills the mission and 1 or more goals of the case study organization.
- All sources should be cited both in-text and in References using APA format.
- For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources and learning materials
For example please reference the attachement and the templete has to be same
Objectives to be reached -Examine basic communications principles from a technical and practical perspective.
Q2: (one paragraph)
Using the patient information provided, respond to the following questions: (a) What cultural considerations are important for you to remember while you interview Ms. Li? (b) What is the abuse assessment screen? (c) If abuse is discovered, what should you do?
Patient: Sue Li
Ethnicity: Asian American
Q3: (one paragraph to two)
You are the risk manager of a hospital. A nurse from the operating room reports that, during a surgery, the head surgeon did not conduct a “time out” to confirm the side and site of the surgery. You question the surgeon, and he denies the incident. There is no injury to the patient.
What is the nature of the risk? Who is at risk? What additional information do you require? What actions can be taken to prevent recurrence of the incident