A short mini-essay (approx. 500 words) based on the course readings listed for the given topic . Within the mini-essay incorporate aspects from the concepts in the course that is provided for you. The point of this mini essay is to synthesize material from the topic using some (not all) the reading information provided to back it up.
Topic: Please create a unique creative title for the essay.
Citation: Be sure to cite relevant readings, and when you paraphrase or directly quote from a course reading, give a citation. You may, but need not, cite outside sources beyond the assigned materials. The style
Please be as comprehensive as possible in writing and editing of your work before handing it into me because I need to be receiving A+ on the assignment 🙂
- Kowalski, “Bullying in the Digital Age”URLThis is an extensive, for the most part quite technical, survey of the vast body of psychological research on cyberbullying. I don’t expect anyone to read it thoroughly, but read the summaries of the aspects that interest you most, and get a sense of the major issues that have been raised about who commits cyberbullying and why, what the prevalence of it is, how it relates to offline bullying and its typical impact on those who are bullied. It includes a bibliography of more than 200 articles, many linked.
- PEI Dept. of Environment, Labour & Justice, “Taking Stock of Cyberbullying”URL
- Prahbu, “Rethink Before You Type”URL
- Carlisle, “Let’s Talk About Bullying”URL
- Lambert, “Don’t Blame the Bully, Blame the System”URL
- An App That Let Kids Report Cyberbullies AnonymouslyURL
*Login information for full access to the links will be provided after selecting Tutor.*clearly label the file like this: Name_MiniEssay5.doc*. Also, I have attached a sample assignment like this from previous versions of this course