Literary Canon 400-500 words, with in text citations and low ov score. 4r
The literary canon is a collection of written works. In literature, there are elements such as setting, characters, themes, and key messages that are common across genres.
Select and answer 2 of the following:
- What is the historical and cultural significance of literature?
- Why do you think literature is important?
- Describe your understanding of the main genres of literature.
- How do the main genres of literature differ from one another?
- How are the main genres of literature similar?
- What are common literary themes?
- Some genres allow the author to approach a theme indirectly, while other genres are more direct. How are themes expressed across the genres?