A case study analysis ( I upload it) must not merely summarize the case.It should identify key issues and problems, outline and assess alternative courses of action, and draw appropriate conclusions. The case study analysis can be broken down into the following steps:
- Identify the most important facts surrounding the case.
- Identify the key issue or issues.
- Specify alternative courses of action.
- Evaluate each course of action.
- Recommend the best course of action.
I want to write one paragraph for each step without any souses the paragraph
response to a classmate discussion. for example: I agree ….. ( 4 to 5 sentences) ( I will send it later )