Please take my Managerial Accounting test for me
*** YOU MUST BE ABLE TO RECEIVE AN ‘A’ ***
DO NOT BID IF YOU AREN’T VERY EXPERIENCED IN THIS ACCOUNTING
The test is taken on WileyPLUS.
I will give you my login info to take the test. The e-book is available when you login to my account if you want to look over the material before taking the test, BUT you cannot try to open the e-book during the test or you will be locked out of the test.
The test is timed, so you must be able to finish it in one sitting (You get 2 hours).
THE TEST IS ON:
Introduction to Managerial Accounting:
- The Classes of Manufacturing Costs and the Differences Between Product and Period Costs.
- Demonstrate How to Compute Cost of Goods Manufactured and Prepare Financial Statements for a Manufacturer.
Job Order Costing:
- Cost Systems and the Flow of Costs in a Job Order System.
- Use a Job Cost Sheet to Assign Costs to Work in Process.
- Demonstrate How to Determine and Use the Predetermined Overhead Rate.
- Prepare Entries for Manufacturing and Service Jobs Completed and Sold.
- Distinguish Between Under- and Overapplied Manufacturing Overhead.
- Flow of Costs in a Process Cost System and the Journal Entries to Assign Manufacturing Costs
- Compute Equivalent Units.
- Complete the Four Steps to Prepare a Production Cost Report.
- Compute Equivalent Units Using the Fifo Method