A customer-centered marketing strategy is the key to any successful marketing plan. For this project piece, you will complete the processes of segmenting, targeting, and positioning so that you will have a solid understanding of who your target customer is and how you should position your product.
In a 4-5 page paper (not including title and reference pages), include the following:
- Identify and describe at least three customer segments (buyer groups) within the market in which your product resides.
- Select the consumer segment that you will target as you market your product and explain why you chose this segment. Describe the chosen target market, being sure to include demographic, psychographic, behavioral, and geographic details about your target market.
- Discuss cultural elements that will need to be considered for your product based on the demographics that you’ve selected.
- Discuss the competitive landscape of your product:
- Who are your key competitors and how do you plan to position your product to stand out from the competition?
- What key benefits will you focus on as the foundation of your product positioning strategy?
- Make sure to include an APA formatted title page and reference page. Use NoodleBib to document your sources and to complete your reference page and in-text citations.