- MUST BE ORIGINAL AND PASS ALL ORIGINALITY TESTS.
- Use the Internet and research the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010 (ACA). Focus on the regulations requiring U.S. citizens to obtain health insurance. Take a position on whether “pay or play” is justifiable in enforcing this law. Provide a rationale for your position.
- Think about two (2) organizations for which you have worked or were associated, or two (2) in which you are interested, or two (2) with which you are familiar. Analyze their organizational culture. Describe the significant differences in your leadership style as you implement the change in each organization. Explain how the differences in organizational culture would impact your leadership style.
- View the video titled “John Kotter – Resistance to Change” (3 min 36 s) below. You may also view the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdroj6F3VlQ. Conclude whether or not Kotter believes that all individuals who are resistant to change can gradually be “won over” in cases of significant change. Discuss the implications, according to Kotter, of resistance to the change process.
- Propose several instances in which you would use assertive, aggressive, and nonassertive feedback methods to convey the current status of your project to your team.
- In reviewing the steps in presenting the data to the meeting attendees, estimate the degree of difficulty you might experience as you move through each of the steps.
- Propose three ways that a mentor and a new employee orientation can assist employees with their career development.
- Evaluate the following criteria, in order of importance to you, in regard to the workplace: material wealth, success, career satisfaction, and work-life. Determine whether or not you believe there is a way to balance them. Provide two suggestions on how this could be done. Support your position.
- Go to the Society for Human Resource Management’s (SHRM) Website and review the information regarding HR certifications. You can also go to the HR Certification Institute’s Website and review information regarding HR certifications. Next, examine the benefits of obtaining a Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification and / or a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification. Rate the importance of these certifications in regard to an HR employee’s career.
- Examine some of the causes and symptoms of employee burnout. Propose steps that management can take to reduce the possibility of employee burnout.
Affordable Paper provides reference papers and assignment help through the services and students are suggested to use them as guide papers only in order to avoid any sort of law violation of the university or education sector.
What we do
For any questions, feedback, or comments, we have an ethical customer support team that is always waiting on the line for your inquiries.
Send us an E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us:+1(508) 504-5634