For this assignment you need to write a proposal for China company HuaWei
You do not need to answer all of the questions within each section.
Word:1000-1250 Body font:12 point, Times New Roman, 1 inch margin, signal space. Cited with MLA format
You may propose, for example, a new marketing strategy. Perhaps you have an idea for a new advertisement. Alternatively, you may propose a new internal business policy to enhance the efficiency of the company you evaluated
· Provide background
· Who is your audience?
· Why is the proposal needed?
· Why do they care?
· What is your overall claim and reasons?
· What is the problem?
· What caused the problem?
· Whom does this problem affect?
· What is the current scale of the problem?
· What will happen if this problem is not solved?
· Why hasn’t this problem been solved in the past?
· What will be its future scale?
· PROVE THERE IS A PROBLEM
· How will you solve the problem?
· What does this solution require?
· What personnel will be involved?
· What is their training?
· What are its strengths and benefits?
· How will you measure success?
· Will your project results be preservable/observable/ repeatable?
· What time schedule have you established for your work?
· What are the major checkpoints in that schedule?
· Here you list your milestones/the breakthroughs of your proposal.
· When you hope to accomplish the task?
· outline the costs of your proposed work
· Why should your audience adopt your solution?
· Why is your solution a good one for your audience in order to address the problem?
· What evidence do you have that this solution will work?
· What are some other possible solutions? Why have they been rejected?
· Any limitations of the solution?
· What do your readers need to do now?
· Why should your readers act immediately?