I use turnitin to check work!
Risk Assessment Plan
We all face potential hazards in our workplaces and in our homes. Ideally we can eliminate or control many of these; however, if and when they occur, a Risk Assessment Plan is our best defense. To understand the preparation and use of such a plan, consider your past or present workplace or your home.
- Identify at least three possible risks that exist in your workplace or home.
- For each of the three or more risks:
- Describe the task being performed when the risk might occur (washing dishes, moving a desk, etc.).
- Locate where the risk may occur (office, garage, etc.).
- Describe the hazard type (shock, fall, etc.).
- Summarize the consequences of the risk (death, fire, etc.).
- Prepare a description of how to control the hazard once it occurs (dilute, neutralize, etc.).
- Choose what personal safety equipment, tools, or other items that should be readily available in advance of the hazard occurring.
Writing the Paper
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.