Read chapter 11 of the class textbook and review the attached PowerPoint presentation. Once done work on the following exercises;
- Write a summary on the role of the family in the care and health of patients.
- Include a discussion of the dynamics of family and culture related to health beliefs and community health.
- Identify a few cultures that have male heads of family who make decisions for all family members.
- Write a paragraph on how to establish health screening for hypertension in a community center such as a church or park district.
- What are the primary planning issues to consider while planning the health screening? How can you ensure that the screening was effective?
- Search for a website that advertises for a health fair or health intervention in a community site. Write a one-paragraph summary.
As stated in the syllabus present your assignment in an APA format word document, Arial 12 font attached to the forum in the discussion tab of the blackboard titled “Week 11 discussion questions” for grading and in Turnitin to verify originality. If you don’t post your assignment in any of the required forums you will not get the points. A minimum of 2 evidence-based references besides the class textbook must be used. You must post two replies to any of your peers sustained with the proper references and make sure the references are properly quoted in your assignment. A minimum of 900 words is required. Please make sure to follow the instructions as given.