Strategy and positioning analysis , marketing homework help
Select a new product or service that will be launched by either an existing organization or one you will create. Obtain your instructor’s approval of your product or service before beginning this project.
Complete the following assignment using the “Strategy and Positioning Analysis” template. These will act as research notes to be collected weekly in order to support your final analysis in your Powerpoint presentation Week Five. These should still be neat, well-written, and well-documented in terms of your research sources.
Develop a 1,100-word analysis explaining the following headings:
- Describe the organization’s background, industry, and product or service.
- Describe, in detail, the product or service.
- Prepare the SWOT analysis of the organization and offering.
- Explain a competitive analysis of the organization and offering.
- Describe your target market in detail, including information on the geographic, demographic, psychographic and behavioral factors used to choose your market segment.
- Identify the needs that cause your target market to buy.
- Create a written positioning statement that identifies:
- Your organization’s product/service
- Your target market
- How your product solves the target market’s needs
- What makes your organization different from its competition
Include a minimum of four sources of research that support your analysis at the end of each phase each week; at least one source must be the textbook, one from the University of Phoenix library, and other secondary research. I will expect that each section of your plan will be well-researched and supported, not just extemporaneously written and without industry or external knowledge.