Theories of Helping Professionals, law homework help
Your supervisor, Sarah Harris, is a new probation officer who has been on the job for only a few months and is still learning the job herself. You are asked to prepare a memo to Sarah Harris listing the five types of helping professionals that she might come into contact with during her job as a probation officer in a pretrial diversion program. Also, you will need to select one psychological theory and one social work theory from the list that you feel would aid her most in dealing with the adults on her caseload. You will need to explain the theories and why she needs to know this as probation officer. Use the following guidelines to complete your memo:
Between 200-300 words
- Be certain to have the following headings in your memo: (To: From: Re: Date :).
- Provide a list of at least 5 helping professionals that your supervisor may come into contact with during her job as a probation officer in a pretrial diversion program.
- Select 1 psychological theory and 1 social work theory from the list that you feel would aid her most in dealing with the adults on her caseload.
Use the following list below to guide you:
- Developmental psychology
- Cognitive psychology
- Behavioral psychology
- Humanistic psychology
- Social psychology
Social Work Theory
- Crisis theory
- Solution-focused brief theory
- Structural family therapy/family systems therapy
- Psychosocial theory
- Psychodynamic theory