Module 10 Written Assignment – Types of Hazards in Nursing
Answer the following in 1-2 pages:
- Discuss and define each of the three hazards
- Give examples of each hazard
- Explain and give specific examples to when, where, why, and how nurses may potentially be exposed to these hazards
- Give examples in which the patient may be exposed to these hazards
In 3-4 pages (including your title page and your reference page), address the following grading criteria:
- Discuss and define each of the three nursing hazards (physical, chemical and biological) covered in your reading.
- Give a specific example for each hazard how nurses may potentially be exposed to that hazard
- Give examples in which the patient may be exposed to these hazards.
- Explain how these potential exposures can be reduced or eliminated.
- Write your paper in APA format (title page, body, reference page).
- Use APA formatting for in-text citations and references.
- Be aware of your grammar and use of writing mechanics (typos, paragraphs, font, etc.).