library. Then, you will write a 2- to 3-page paper, in which you will summarize the article, and state why the article is an important contribution to the idea of Corporate Social Responsibility (or CSR).
Refer to the Background section of Module 2 for required and optional readings.
In a well-written, 2- to 3-page paper, evaluate a scholarly article related to CSR, and discuss the merit of the article for today’s organizations.
Keys to the Assignment
Visit the library, and find a scholarly article related to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- In 1-2 paragraphs, define what is meant by CSR.
- Briefly summarize the article (1-2 paragraphs).
- Discuss the contribution of the article to our knowledge of CSR – i.e., discuss why the article is important to our understanding of CSR. In short, why does this article matter?
- Be sure to use at least one additional source from the library (other than your chosen article) to support your discussion and analysis (choose a source that is not included in the Background section of Module 2).
- Follow the guidelines in The Student Guide to Writing a High Quality Academic Paper
- You are expected to demonstrate evidence of critical thinking – as defined in the Module 2 background materials and the grading rubric.
- Save your completed paper, and upload your assignment before the due date.