1300 WORD PAPER
Mini- Strategy Outline
II. Vision Statement, Mission Statement, and Value Statement
III. Goals and Objectives
IV. Status as of today
V. SWOT Analysis
VI. Recent financial results — annual revenues/annual after tax earnings/year-end stock for the last 5 years
VII. Competitors in the relevant market/industry
VIII. Strategic recommendations to the board of directors including rationale
IX. Leadership profile – CEO
a. Background and accomplishments
b. Education and educational experiences
c. How long in current role
d. Major career accomplishments
e. Leadership style
f. Vision for the company
XI. Reference Page
Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® for a Mini-Strategy using the Mini-Strategy Outline. Include the following in your outline:
- Evaluate the organization’s vision statement.
- Discuss the organization’s current goals and objectives.
- Assess the organization’s current status.
- Board members
- Number of employees
- Conduct a basic SWOTT analysis ( please note: I do require a SWOTT analysis …not the somewhat out-dated SWOT) The last T is Trends.
To that end all organizations vested in the USA ( whether “American-birthed” or newer (overseas) entrants to the US business arena ) must be aggressive in identifying ” strategic windows of opportunity’ to expand their awareness of business opportunities outside of the boundaries of the United States .
- Report the most recent financial results including annual revenues, annual after tax earnings, and year end stock prices.
- Perform competitor benchmarking.
- Develop strategic recommendations that are designed to realize growth.
- Create a profile of the current CEO including the following:
- Background and accomplishments
- Education and educational experiences
- Length of time in the current position
- Major career accomplishments
- Leadership and management styles
- Vision for the company
- Innovative accomplishments
While ensuring you format your paper according to APA guidelines, do ensure you employ current citations to support all you assert .