Change Management Processes, assignment help
850-1350 words with a minimum of 4 scholarly references
Transformational Change Management Plan
You will create an entire Transformational Change Management Plan for a medium-sized public company that has lost business to a competitor that has chosen to outsource much of its production operations. The company has been based in a small Midwestern town, it is one of the largest employers, and it has an excellent reputation for employee welfare. It is now planning to do the very same offshoring, which will involve large layoffs of long-term employees.
The project deliverables are as follows:
- Week 2: Introduction
- Week 2: What is driving the need for this transformational change?
- Week 4: Theories of Change Management
- Week 4: Communication Plan
- Week 5: Implementation Plan
Create the following new material for Week 4:
Theories of Change Management (200-400 words)
Discuss at least 3 theories of change management (eg. Kotter, Lewin, Nadler, action research, and appreciative inquiry).
Include specific pros and cons of each.
What is the best way to ensure the implementation of an organizational change?
Communication Plan (100-150 words):
- What stakeholders require communication?
- What will be communicated to them?
- Who will send the communication?
- What communication medium will be used?