Select a business in the hospitality industry (hotel, restaurant, event planner, convention center, etc.), that has a “green certification”. Research this company and its efforts to maintain an environmentally-friendly, or “green” status.
Research paper requirements:
1.Brieflydiscuss the company or organization to include its history and its products and/or services.
2.Theemphasisof the project is the company’s eco-friendly operations. The paper should address and analyze the following elements:
- What is “green” certification?
- What “green” certifications has the organization earned from third-parties?
- What, specifically, has the company done to become a “green” organization?
- What motivated the organization to become “green”?
- What information has the company self-promoted regarding these actions?
- What are other companies and PR firms saying about these actions?
- How does the company’s efforts in this area compare to their closest competitor(s)?
- In what areas could the company improve its “green” status?
3. Support ideas with ideas from your textbook and atleast three outside sources.
Papers should be 4 – 6 pages in length, and formatted according to APA style guidelines. (Remember, page count refers to the body of your paper only, and does not include title page, reference page, etc.)