Please respond to each topic with 3-5 sentences.
- Identify three examples that demonstrate the main reasons why workplace diversity is important to a company’s culture and performance.
- Describe one workplace situation where your supervisor or coworker motivated you to perform better for the organization. Explain the situation, how you felt up to that point, and the motivation technique and approach that your supervisor or coworker used to help inspire you.
- Think of your current or previous employer, and describe what types of control systems they had in place. In your opinion, are they the right ones?
- Watch the video “How to align the organizational structure with the work processes,” found at http://www.organizationdesign.net/how-to-align-the-organizational-structure-with-the-work-processes-video-3-of-5.html. Select an organization of your choice and examine the structure. Then, briefly describe the type of structure the organization has and explain how it is effective in accomplishing the organization’s goals. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the structure, and provide two recommendations to address those disadvantages.
- Discuss the single most significant lesson you learned that relates to leadership and management or organizational culture and diversity. Discuss the reasons why the lesson was so important to you and your career.