Submit an eight to ten page paper (not including the title page and reference page) on the topic listed below, incorporating at least five peer-reviewed journal articles as references in addition to the textbook: The impact of globalization.
Focus of the Final Paper
- Design a global business or organization, outside of the U.S. (i.e. export/import, franchising or outsourcing business)
- Define and describe the key characteristics of an effective global business or organization as distinct from a local business or organization.
- Propose a strategic plan that addresses the following:
- Initial planning
- Market, country, legal, and economic research
- Outline the development of the structure
- Hiring, production, management, and sales
- Evaluate at least four challenges and advantages and/or opportunities and threats (e.g. cross-cultural, foreign currency, legal).
- Suggest recommendations for improvement by specifically referencing evidence learned from this course and scholarly research.
- Present how you could personally apply strategies and competencies needed to be an effective global business manager.
Writing the Final Paper
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of the Final Paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least five scholarly sources in addition to the course text
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources.
- Must document all sources in APA style
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style