Interview candidates, before you can do so, you must develop interview questions based on the required knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) and required experience for the CapraTek position.
As a member of CapraTek’s human resources team, you believe the best way to develop the interview plan and select the best candidate is to include a variety of question types. Create a PowerPoint presentation deck containing the following elements, one question per slide. Ensure that your slides are uncrowded, visually appealing, and easy to read.
- 4 structured interview questions.
- 3 semi-structured interview questions.
- 2 behavioral interview questions.
- 2 situational interview questions.
In addition, include the following:
- Explain why the questions are appropriate for CapraTek’s position and do not request illegal information. Place your explanation in the slides’ notes area.
- Describe which question type(s) relates to the KSAs or required experience for CapraTek’s position.
- Include a title slide and (if needed) a resources slide.