Delivery Length of 6–8 slides (excluding title and reference slides) and speaker notes of 200–250 words per slide with 5 scholarly references.
Choose a work group within an organization. Using a model of organizational improvement, plan a development project for this group. Include responses to the following:
- Describe the group, its purpose (work function), how this group fits into the overall organization, its reporting relationships, and its key stakeholders.
- How will you gather data (interviews, questionnaires, or group discussions) from the group and any key stakeholders?
- Describe the type of data that you will need to design your development plan.
- How will you diagnose the level of functioning for the group?
- Give a few examples of developmental activities that you would use for various levels of functioning that are based on your diagnosis.
- How would you communicate the progress of the group to both group members and key stakeholders?