Briefly answer these questions:
- Most employee benefits we receive from our employers are provided “tax free.” Why?
- What percent of Total Compensation does the average employer pay for benefit plans? What percent of payroll does your employer pays for your benefits?
- Explain the difference between a defined retirement plan and a contributory plan. Do you participate in either or both of these plans with your employer? Explain.
- What kind of health care plan do you participate in? How much is your monthly premium? How much does your employer pay monthly?
- Has your employer taken any action to help employees have a greater appreciation for their Employee Benefits? If yes, what specifically has been done?
- Has your employer taken any action to help and encourage you to be a better health care consumer? If yes, what specifically have they done?