Write a report on a special probation/parole client and programs that have been established to address this problem client. Focus on 1type of special needs offender (substance abusers, sex offenders, gang-affiliated, DWI offenders, those with HIV/AIDS, or those with mental disabilities).
Include in your report several (at least 2–3) examples of programs that have been created.
- List their strengths, weaknesses, successes, and failures.
- In the second part of your report, discuss plans for a new program.
- Use the strengths from some of the programs that you have researched in your design.
- Provide specific details as to how and why your program will be a success.
- A separate abstract page (only a few introductory lines)
- 5 pages without counting the abstract