A) The final research project presentation is an opportunity to present your finished Project to a supportive peer audience (Classmates) via discussion #2. The power point presentation (PPT) or Poster Board Template presentation should include the primary theory or claim you are defending, the bulk of the research upon which your position is based, and the major arguments that support it. You can utilize the information you have submitted within your assignment submissions for this course to complete your PPT.
There’s no required slide count for this discussion. Make sure you address all criteria/questions below for your initial discussion posting. Be Creative (include, photos, charts graphs, videos, etc).
Presentation Format: Required Criteria
Your submission MUST follow the format below with headings (i.e. abstract, problem statement, etc.).
1. Title = Project title, your name, panther ID, date
2. Abstract= A concise summary of the key points of your research. Your abstract should contain at least your research topic, research questions, participants, methods, results, data analysis, and conclusions. You may also include possible implications of your research and future work you see connected with your findings. Your abstract should be a single paragraph double-spaced. Your abstract should be between 150 and 250 words.
3. Briefly describe the General Problem Statement and Specific Problem Statement proposed in assignment #1.
4. List your research questions proposed in assignment #1.
5. Briefly discuss the Literature Review Three Concepts (1 paragraph; 5-6 complete sentences), proposed in assignment #2.
6. Briefly discuss the Methods (1 paragraph; 5-6 complete sentences), proposed in assignment #3.
7. Briefly discuss the Findings (1 paragraph; 5-6 complete sentences), proposed in assignment #4.
8. Briefly discuss the Limitations (1 paragraph; 5-6 complete sentences), proposed in assignment #4.
9. Conclusion (1 paragraph; 5-6 complete sentences), proposed in assignment #4.
10.Reflection statement: Provide a summary (1 paragraph; 5-6 complete sentences)) statement of your thoughts on the research project (i.e., what are you the most proud of while completing the research, what were the biggest challenges, advantages and disadvantages,are their any disappointments?, what methods will you use to communicate your research results to your chosen audience (i.e. delivery of research to bring awareness; i.e. via social media, email, etc.) ?, what are your hopes for the future with your research project, etc.).
11.List and provide (websites) of Two (2) potential peer review Journals that your abstract/ manuscript may be published in (refer to chapters 34-36 from your course required textbook to get ideas).
12. References (Min. 5 References) APA format.
I have also included an example of the presentation.