Write a journal entry of 750-1,500 words on the subject of authority, including the following:
Servant Leadership From a Christian Perspective: The Issue of Authority
- Practicum Activities Reflection: Provide observations and thoughts on the activities in your practicum setting during Topics 3-4.
- Application of Leadership: Explain your place of influence in your professional life.
- Practicum Project Preparation: Describe the goals you have set for your practicum project.
- Leadership Video Reflection: Reflect on at least two things you learned from the “Servant Leadership – Issue of Authority” video.
Use the “Leadership Journal Template” to complete this assignment.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
Topic 3 objectives was on:
- Explain the purpose of conducting an organizational needs assessment.
- Identify tools used for conducting a needs assessment.
- Describe methods to perform a needs assessment.
Topic 4 objectives was on:
- Compare power and authority from secular and biblical perspectives.
- Compare the issue of authority in the servant leadership paradigm to the secular view of power.
- Align project goals with organizational needs.
My practicum project is on:Concept-based and evidence based learning strategies in creating nurse leaders.
I am mentoring with The Director of the Emergency room
The paper must be done on the attach template Please Identify each question being asked.
Please remember I am a nurse in the emergency room at a hospital. I am working with the director of the emergency room